Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NC

Well, this certainly isn't Spring Break weather. NC is cold and rainy for the most part. We had one day of sun so far, and Haley and Colleen wouldn't put sunscreen on, so Haley's face got so red, it swelled up. (some day she'll listen....won't she?) Since then, we've had mega-winds, rain, cold, warmth and fog. All we need is hail and snow and we'll have had the full range. It's very dreary currently. We're hoping for a decent day tomorrow.

I've gotten a few more mini's done while I'm here. I forgot to pack my Liquin (could have sworn I packed it) so the mini's look different. They're not as "smooth" but it's an interesting effect. I can't post any pics till I'm home though.

Having four kids in the house for a week means constant trips for the store. They sure can eat! Two more are arriving tomorrow, with a friend of mine. Should be crazy. Pray for sun!

No comments: