Sunday, May 10, 2009

Onward and upward.

I hear that "clicking" noise again.

Sold a painting out of Cafe Sole last night. Good to see the summer visitors arriving (and buying art). It's become very difficult to get a lot of painting done with trying to pack up this house and prepare to move to the new house. The list seems never-ending. As soon as one item gets crossed off, five more get added. The good thing about all that is, I don't get to dwell on things that can keep me up at night. Puzzles that I can't figure out - people that have disappointed me and actions that I cannot understand. So, better to keep my mind occupied, yeah? Yeah.

I have a favorite quote, which I've actually considered (lately) having tatooed:

Just trust yourself. Then you will know how to live. - Goethe

So true - listen to that little voice inside of your head. She usually knows what she's talking about!

No comments: