Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Low lifes

Okay - so this isn't completely about art - but it is related indirectly. There are people going around Sussex County (and a million other places too, I know, I know...) stealing from unlocked cars in driveways. I was robbed the other night while I slept. The x*!*@ stole my CAMERA. The camera I use to take reference photos for paintings, to shoot finished works, the camera that had all of the Alyson Stanfield workshop photos on it....etc. UGH! What is wrong with people? I know I should have locked the door, but forgot this time. They stole other things from my car too, but the camera (and bag, and lens, and flash drive) were the things that hurt the most. Just made me sick to my stomach. Not only was it critical to what I do, but it was expensive as well. I have to hope that karma makes its way around very quick for this "special" person. And I hope that whatever thrill you get from stealing from other people is doing whatever it needs to do for you. Loser.

No comments: