Sunday, January 10, 2016

Tr*mp. The name that won't be mentioned.



I'm not spelling out his name, because I have never witnessed a person more obsessed with himself, who is unending in drawing more and more attention to his constantly blabbering mouth that spews nonsense and hatred. The last thing he needs is one more person typing his name anywhere. I am completely embarrassed for us a nation, in the fact that not only he has gotten this far, but also that he has this wide eyed group of zombies who follow him and chant his name, while he finds new ways to shock, disgust, insult and degrade as many people as possible. He was horrible before, and now we will never be able to forget that he once came close to being nominated to run our nation. I hang my head in shame at how far we have fallen.

No comments: