Thursday, February 7, 2008

Art show and Blue Men

So, wrapping things up for the LHS show next weekend. I was hoping to have one more painting complete by then, but it's not looking good. It's close, but not close enough to be dry. It may make an appearance "wet". Gearing up now for show season and running season. Hibernation will be over soon, just a few more months to get through.

We've lost another guinea pig, and "Pixie", the big daddy is not looking good. He's the oldest of all the piggies and is dying of old age, it appears. Very sad. We just buried one of the babies this past week. So now we're down from 7 pigs to 3, currently. Sad. They're like bunnies with short ears and pretty easy to get attached to. I don't know what I'll do with all my veggie scraps when they're gone.

Haley and I are off to Lorrie's house in VA for the weekend. We're going to see the Blue Man Group on Saturday night at the Patriot Center. Dusty and I saw it last year in NY, so now it's Haley's turn. Should be fun, and a nice little getaway for the girls. The fridge is stocked for the boys who'll be hanging out here for the weekend. Lots of meat in there. :)

Please feel free to leave comments here, it's awfully lonely without them.

1 comment:

Sheridan said...

I LOVE Blue Man Group! They have a theatre down the street from where I lived in Chick-a-go.

Sorry, not feeling bad about the "rats". Did you fry them up? MMMMMMM Good eats!