Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloweenie

I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, by far. No stress, no gifts, just lots of spooky fun stuff and great parties. I used to drive my mother crazy with it as a kid - would start talking about it in September.

This year I won't be having a party (bummer) because Bell Book and Candle is on its second weekend (fun though!) and the theatre is showing Rocky Horror afterward. That's one of my favorite movies. Sick and twisted, but a Halloween classic. So I'll be getting my fix thataway.

My son is too big for trick or treating (though he still wants to) but my daughter is going. She's planning on dressing up in something crazy and going out with a pillowcase for her loot. I'm sure she'll load up...and then I'll find candy wrappers in her room until springtime. She'll have to hide it all from Robert - he's a sugar freak. It's pretty safe from me. Now, if it was pizza.....

Dusty has introduced me to Guitar Hero. The new version has a singing option. (that's what I'm talkin' bout!) So he plays the guitar and I get to sing. Got to create my own avitar as well (a character). My alter ego - Katrina. She's very cool, all goth'd out and wild on stage. Love it.

I still haven't gotten around to posting pics from New England. The past few weeks have been nuts. Next week will be quieter, so hopefully I'll get some painting done and some other things that need doing.

Happy Halloween to you!

No comments: