Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ginko Biloba

I'm up to 44 mini's, yay! The group of artists at Celebration Studio's have been working daily, creating lots of good energy in the studios. It really is nice, working together. I'm hoping to get quite a few more cranked out soon, so I can be in front of the eight ball instead of behind it.

I keep a calendar, and religiously check it. My memory is definitely not what it used to be, and if I don't write things down and schedule myself, my mind just "flushes" information. Last night I didn't check my calendar for today. Turns out I had an appointment to cover a fitness class for a friend, down in Ocean View. The class started at 8:30. I checked my calendar at 8:15. Ugh. I was still in my jammies. So now I feel like a real schlep for letting her down. A profuse apology and many mea culpa's are in my future. I heard on the news the other day that memory peaks at age 22 and starts to decline after 27. Whoa.....no wonder mine is awful.

No comments: