Sunday, March 1, 2009

March - the longest month of the year

Don't ya think? I keep the faith because I know daylight savings time starts this month, which is a very, very good thing, and because spring falls in this month somewhere too. The daffodils are popping (crazy little things) and I saw some beautiful yellow crocus on my run yesterday. However, 31 days is a long month, and this month is usually cold and snowy. So while spring is hinted at, the snow and cold tend to be bossier in March. The weather today is calling for snow and lots of it. Being in Sussex County, I'll believe it when I see it. We're so close to the ocean, we don't get a lot of snow. But who knows.

My daughter turns 14 this month, so that's another good thing. That is, as long as she doesn't turn into a crazy hormonal teenage girl. So far, so good.

The mini's are coming along well, and I'm getting art shows lined up for the "season". I'm looking at this month as the last chance to really hole-up inside and get as much done as possible.

No comments: