Tuesday, October 13, 2009

74 days???

till Christmas? Is that right? I saw that on Alison Stanfield's website yesterday. Just can't be possible. Though, I guess since Christmas trees have been in Lowe's window since September 1 and in Michael's since AUGUST, well....it just can't be far away. Start your shopping now! (Or better yet, move to a country where they don't jam every freakin' holiday down your throat 4 months ahead of time. Next week, the Valentine's Day chocolate will probably start appearing.) I mean, really...who does that? Does anyone buy Christmas trees in September or even October? Whoever that person may be, is wayyyyy to organized. I'm just going to focus on the 13 days of Halloween that will be starting soon on the Family Channel. Haley and I love it. (We do like the 25 days of Christmas also, but I'm not talking about that till December.) Hmmphf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is your holiday spirit?? I too am going to live in holiday denial until December 5... 20 days of Christmas cheer is plenty for me.