Friday, October 30, 2009

Flu?

Lots of flu going around (duh.) My daughter had it for two weeks, and it was confirmed as the flu. Don't know if it's the "swine flu" or not. They sent her swab off to CDC to find out. The thing is, even if is the swine flu, they do nothing any differently as far as treatment goes. It's amazing to me how much media attention this is getting. Yes it sucks to get the flu, and certainly no one wants to get it, and I know it's possible to die from it...but really, it's the flu. It's not like some strange new thing that causes your limbs to spontaneously fall off your body.

Our gallery manager at work has been out all week with it. He just came in to work (still sick) and used my computer. I immediately doused my desk, chair, computer and mouse with Lysol when he was finished. He probably came in just long enough to infect us all.

Still no plans for Halloween, but am thinking seriously of going to the Rudder Saturday night the Halloween party. I can't let it go by without paying my homage.

No comments: