Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth

This one really made me giggle. I guess we've all had a boss like this once or twice in our lives.

Yesterday's St. Peter's Show - beautiful weather, crowds in the morning, but they thinned out later, not a lot of sales. Sigh. Too bad, that's usually a great show for me. Just goes to show you, you can't predict it. However, "Rehoboth Trio" did sell out of Cafe Sole, making that the 3rd lifeguard since they made their debut Memorial Day weekend. Not bad at all.

What a beautiful morning. I'm sitting on my shady deck, listening to the birds and enjoying the fabulous breeze. I love summer. I could have that tattooed on my body and never have to worry about that changing.

Today is July 4th and there's so much to do, but I'm reluctant to do anything that involves getting in my car and heading toward the beach. The crowds are going to be insane, I'm sure. What I'd really like to do is just plant myself in a loungechair at the pool with my new John Sanford book and just alternate between tanning and cooling off in the pool. That sounds ideal.

Happy Fourth to YOU. And if you are a regular blog reader, why not become a follower of my blog? You'll be updated when there are updates made to the blog, plus it lets me know who actually reads this thing. I'm finding out that way more than 3 people do.  :)


Here's my booth at St. Peter's.

And here's a pic of Christopher Peterson in his opening "gay car wash" gown at Lotto Heart last night. He did an impersonation of Sandra Bullock that was priceless. Instead of Wind Beneath my Wings, she sung a tribute to Jesse James "The Contempt Beneath My Feet". It was hilarious.

No comments: