Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Weekend

Ah, a weekend full of fun stuff coming up.

Tomorrow is the Beebe Fun Fest, a fund-raiser for Beebe, and a lot of good stuff for local kids. Sherry and I will be there face painting (see my website for examples...under facepainting...) 10-2. Always a fun thing.

Sunday is the Delaware Mud Run, our second year. My daughter is doing it this year as well, and I have a feeling she'll have me hysterical. She's so funny and I think she'll really enjoy this.

The weather is beautiful....HOT! Love it, and could have it all year with no qualms.

2 paintings nearly complete, and I haven't taken any in progress shots. Need to do that tonight.

Bought tickets today for Michael Buble in DC in November, and Ben Folds at the Tower Theatre in November. Here are a couple videos by each. (Ben Folds....a little different from Michael Buble....  :) )



No comments: