Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pleasant Valley Sunday

This PS made me laugh. I've worked either as the Fitness Director or a fitness instructor for the Y for about 18 years now, and whenever I would run into a member or class participant at the grocery store, they would look in my cart to see what I eat. Because I have two kids, often times I would find myself explaining the Capt. Crunch or the Oreos or Pop Tarts. It was funny, defending myself and pointing out the soy milk and soy chicken that belonged to me. Ridiculous, really. Now that Dusty is gone to school and Hale is only here every other week, my cart looks far more respectable.

Planted a beautiful Bradford pear tree in the front yard yesterday. The leaves are burnt red in color and they make a nice crinkly sound when the wind blows. I love it.

And I love Sundays too. David Grey playing on the stereo, hot coffee, a full day ahead to do whatever I please. So nice. Enjoy yours!

No comments: