Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big Brother


Ever read the book?? If you haven't, it deals with the future, and how "big brother" will watch every move you make...on top of other profound happenings. You know the post I posted earlier this morning, which named a prominent cable company? That cable company searches blogs. I had a call on my cell phone from a rep from the company who had read my blog and wanted to assist me. Okay....so....in some ways, great customer service, in other ways, CREEPY with a capital CUHHHHHREEEEPY. At least it was a female rep who called, which made it somewhat less so, but still...yuck. So be careful when you name prominent companies on any type of social networking. They're watching. On the other hand, that company fixed the problem instantly after I got to talk to the woman who called me from the corporate office.

I have taken their name off my blog, and put one of those black bars across their eyes. They didn't ask me to do it, just would like to drop off the creepy radar screen.

No comments: