Tuesday, November 9, 2010

C**cast!

You know, I've heard horror stories about C**cast before, but I haven't really had the pleasure of experiencing them until today. I have used C**cast for years, and have had a C**cast email account for years as well...under the same screen name since my kids were little. I moved a year ago, and although my address changed, my screen name did not.

Yesterday afternoon, C**cast stopped recognizing my screen name and password. I thought their email system was down, and didn't give it much thought, until it was still down this morning. I just got off the phone with a rep, who tried (in vain) to explain it to me. She kept referring to my old account and insisting that "haledust" was not my screen name, it was in fact - klabe19070. Um.....no?? I check my email multiple times a day, daily, and have for years. When I tried to explain this to the rep, she kept insisting that the info didn't transfer over from my old account (what old account?) and kept going back to my "real" screen name. WTF? I could feel myself losing patience, like I do when I can't make myself understood, and felt like I was talking to a drone.

So, if you email me - fuhget about it. I am not able to receive email until the brainiacs at C**cast figure this one out.

Here are some photos from the weekend.


No comments: