Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cactus Flowers - in progress.

 Because I am now totally addicted to unusual names for my paintings, Cactus Flower is just a working title. Just started this one last night, so this is just the initial blocking of colors. This is about 30 minutes of work.
 This one will go quickly, and there will be some additional colors in the background as well. This is step 2, with a few lights and darks being added.

And this....this is the Christmas shot of my kids and me, which I had to argue with them about. They definitely did NOT want to have our picture taken, in Stingray, without primping. This is us without effort. :) Getting the three of us together in one spot is difficult, so I grabbed the opportunity while I could. I was cracking up at this moment, due to their loud objections. We hid it pretty well though, right?

No comments: