Saturday, June 21, 2008

Painting #2, Saturday



This on is "Rehoboth Beach Cottage" and was done on Washington Street, which is a side road off of Church Street in Rehoboth. It's a cute little place that can be seen from the Y, and that I've taken notice of recently as a possibly painting idea. Right now there are a bunch of Russian girls renting it.



This one took five hours, yesterday's took seven. Who knows why, this one is bigger.

Tomorrow is the last day of the Paint Out, we need to be wrapped up by noon. I'm not sure if I'll do another one, because that would mean getting started by like 7 in order to be done by noon, and that's too much pressure for me. I think I'll sleep in and then just get these two framed and ready.

Looks like a thunderstorm is on the way, finished just in time! Here's some shots of the "set-up".


No comments: