Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hanna Schmanna

So, I'm thoroughly unimpressed with this hurricane. As of right now, it's not as bad as some of the Nor'Easter's we've had. Just a lot of rain, which we needed anyway, and some wind. I'm sure other places got it much worse. No damage is good.

The good thing about a rainy Saturday in the summertime is that it leaves time to do other things that need to be done, such as:

FINISH the commissioned piece I've been working on and sweating over.
Clean the house.
Do laundry.
Run lines for Bell Book and Candle.

I'm hoping to get to all those things today. So far, I've only worked on the painting. It needs to get done soon so I can go on to something else. Ugh.

The house is in total disarray. I'm doing a mini kitchen remodel. I've ordered new appliances, a quartz countertop, and am having my cabinets redone. It's making me nuts, everything is a mess. I'm just hoping there are no house showings soon. Yikes. Not to mention that there's kitchen stuff all over the studio, which definitely doesn't help with the creative block that's going on with this particular painting. OOOOh, that was a big wind gust! Maybe I spoke too soon. I take it back!!

1 comment:

This Crazy Life of 437 said...

huh... if I would have read this when you posted it, I would have known about the kitchen remodel.

duh