Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Wonder if anyone will miss this year? Lord, it's been a long, tough one. Here's some memories that I'll remember:

The ELECTION - I was glued to the t.v. and newspapers. Exciting stuff for a change!
New art shows that I haven't been able to get into before.
My son transforming from a boy to a man. He seemed to change overnight.
My daughter becoming even more interesting and more fun to be around.
The Caylee Anthony Case.
The Nancy Cooper Case.
Summer days on the beach.
The Wilmington Marathon.
My son getting into BIG trouble (a couple of times).
My daughter getting into BIG trouble - once (which is enough).
My son getting accepted into NY Maritime - a proud day.
Dominican Republic trip.

You know, when pressed to remember things from the past year, it's kind of tough. That's why journaling is so important. Otherwise, you forget all the good stuff.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I'll toast to your happiness, wealth, health and general well-being.

No comments: