Friday, December 26, 2008

Sigh.....

Merry Christmas everyone! Are you all as "family(ed)out as I am? Well, it's not family, it's just the "gotta see this one, gotta see that one, back in the car again." Not really a problem when you think about it, but it can certainly be tiring. Once Christmas is over, it takes everything I have to not take everything down - the tree, the lights, all of it. It'd be nice to have a switch to hit that would take us immediately to spring. January through April is such a bear to get through. Those Rehoboth store vendors who work 9 months of the year and take 3 months off to go someplace tropical have exactly the right idea.

Haley and I will be going to A.C. in January for a dance convention. Not tropical, but a nice break away from it all. Gotta stay busy to avoid cabin fever.

Okay, well it's off to "that one" - another family visit. Here we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Kim! Our Christmas stuff came down the day after. I do love the holidays, but I am done!