Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can't friggin' believe it.

So....car totaled in April. New car at the end of April. Sideswiped in work parking lot while temp tags still on - $1000 in damages. No note. Then clipped in parking lot at convention center....again, no note. Didn't report because afraid of insurance going up. Dusty and I are outside of the Bronx today on the way home from college orientation, and a dumbass on a crotch rocket actually RUNS INTO my car while we are stopped dead in bumper to bumper traffic trying to get to the GW bridge. He falls onto my car. When I get out (pissed as hell) to see what damage there was (notice I didn't notice his condition initially) I said, I need your insurance info. I pointed to the (small)shoulder, indicating to him to pull over there, he picks up his piece of sh*t toy, and speeds off....IN BETWEEN CARS, because dumbass jamaican-looking crack-addicts with no insurance and police records don't have to wait in traffic and don't have to have INSURANCE OR A LICENSE can do that.

Soooooo once again, probably $1000 worth of damage to my car with less than 4,000 miles on it, but already a lifetime of experience.

No comments: