Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In progress


This is the latest in-progress, called "Watching Them".


This is close to being done, but I'm still messing with it. An old beach house turned shop, next to Kennedy Gallery on Wilmington Avenue.

This is complete, but seems kind of incomplete to me. Not a whole lot of detail.

I learned something today. Do not run at dusk in the summer. If my mouth was open, I inhaled bugs through my mouth. If I closed my mouth, I inhaled them through my nose (which was somehow worse.) There was a period of time where I wished it was possible to run without breathing. No such luck. Bleh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I just noticed these are little mini's, right? So much detail! How is your Hopper House coming?

Kim Klabe said...

They're not mini mini's....8 x 10's. So, big, compared to the 4 x 6's but still on the small side. How are ya girlie?

Anonymous said...

Trying to figure out where time goes! Looking forward (sort of) to getting back into a routine this week.