Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday again

It's amazing to me how quickly this summer (and every summer, really) is going. Winter just drags it's big old ugly feet, but summer just sprints on by. I've already seen Christmas decorations at Michael's (made me feel homicidal) and back to school commercials. Depressing as hell. My goal is to squeeze out every minute of the remainder of the summer and enjoy it to the hilt. Even IF the crowds in Rehoboth which include hordes of people crossing against lights, hitting my car (twice) without leaving a note, walking 3 and 4 across the sidewalk, and having absolutely no manners (have men given up offering their seats on busses when it is standing room only and women get on?)I will enjoy it despite it all!!!

Last night, Sherry and I moved from our studio at B.A.S.E. to a bigger studio next door. It's just her and I in the space, and we have a nice big front window. It's great!! We can spread out and the visibility is awesome. Hopefully it will pay off (literally) for us. The studios are really something to see. If you're out and about, please stop by. We're in the old Epworth Church on Baltimore Avenue in Rehoboth.

Here's my fave from Sunday's Post Secret.

No comments: