Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fastest January ever.

It did go by quickly, and I have no idea why. I am not complaining.

I am, however, complaining about my taxes. They're time consuming and so far it doesn't look like a refund is coming either. Bummer! I'll get plugging away.

Looking out the window for the forecasted snow and wondering if we'll be snowed under again in the morning. Not a bad thing if school and work are called off. I can get some painting done.

Doing some thinking (gee, what a surprise, the over-thinker is thinking again) tonight. But it's more like just noticing the thoughts swirling around my head. Some good, some okay - none terrible. That niggling sense of hope prevails, which is really intriguing. Have no idea where it's coming from or what's causing it.

Hanging work at Milford Memorial Hospital tomorrow after work. Still getting paintings ready for the LHS show as well. Chugging right along.

No comments: