Monday, February 15, 2010

February, et al.

Good things about February: Trip to ST. John scheduled for 8 days. (yay!)My mother's birthday. February is only 28 days.

Bad things about February: COLD. Snow, Valentine's Day (this can also be a good thing, depending on what's happening on a personal level), a birthday I'd rather not remember. March follows February, and April follows March. I'm looking forward to May - will end a year of grieving on many different levels.

So enough of that heavy stuff. The LHS Art show will be rescheduled. My guess is it will probably get rescheduled while I'm out of the country. If that happens, Nick Serratore will take care of hanging my artwork for me. My "boys" will be making their big debut without me. I have had so much fun working on these figures, just can't tell ya. I have a few more ready to start, and the "floating" black frames they're in work great. Looking forward to seeing what kind of reception they get. A huge departure for me.

Hope to post pics from St. John. I'll have email/internet access there, but probably won't use my cell much. It will be nice to feel warm.

No comments: