Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pondering again....

I don't know what it is about Fall, but it's a tough transition for me. I really, really love summer, and I actually like Fall weather, but know that Winter is on its heels. This is the season where I consciously have to practice living in the moment to keep my mind off of the winter season. Besides, we really got kind of ripped this summer, didn't we? June was a wash out, and then even after that, the weather was pretty mediocre. Fall has swept in very quickly and pushed the meager summer weather out to make way for what is forecast to be a bitterly cold winter. WHAT FUN!

Love my new job at the Art League. Today is "move the office furniture around the way you want it...and paint the walls a different color...day." I'm looking forward to getting organized and comfortable in the new space. The office is really nice, and has two big windows that look out to the Paynter's Studio, which is nestled under many large trees, so the sun filters through. It really is peaceful and serene back there. The people are great as well.

1 comment:

Damon said...

...but, but....I love FALL! I know what you mean, Winter looming. It's nice to close a season to hunker down, produce work and get ready for the next.

So far September has been AWESOME! Today, 71, woot. The weekend is looking great as well.

Hope things are good in Kim-land. Congrats on the job at RAL.

Stay well,
Damon