Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trivia and paint and unbelievable weather

So, team trivia is FUN. Name an 11 letter word that starts with C that means something that is done in secret. Have been playing for the last 3 weeks, and surprised that I'm enjoying it so much. Livens up a boring Tuesday night.

Got a little painting done today. Seemed like I wore more paint than I got on the canvas. Also squeezed in a run over lunch, which leads me to....

unbelivable weather! Today was so gorgeous. The ocean was blue/green and glassy, with sets of waves that were peeling perfectly, even had the pretty ocean spray blowing off the top of each wave. I really felt lucky, having the opportunity to run down the boardwalk and have that as my view over lunch. Running by Gus and Gus was difficult though...the smell of those french fries...yum. You could have had the beach almost entirely to yourself today, it was a little slice of heaven.

The rest of this week looks as hectic as the past couple of weeks. Managing to get things done, but slowly, slowly. Getting a half hour here or there to spread mulch or sketch in a canvas or clean is about as good as it's getting. I'm trying to keep the weekend somewhat open so I can have some time to focus on one or two things at a time, instead of 7 or 8.

Bon soir!

No comments: