Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time treadmill

Wow wow wow. Once again, the time warp has happened and tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I have most of my gifts to wrap still. No cookies made, blah blah. (I really don't care, though, so it's not so bad.) One more commission to finish tonight, in time for Christmas (nothing like last minute) and then a couple days of rest. Vacation time next week so I can spend time in the studio and with the kids, and at rehearsal...probably won't feel much like vacation, come to think of it.

Looking at my poor, dried out hands from the winter weather already. My body/skin/hair/brain just hates the cold. All I can do this time of year is think about the sun and the beach and how to get there.

This is my blog, so I can freely say MERRY CHRISTMAS without worrying about offending anyone. I hope it's peaceful and happy for you.

No comments: