Monday, January 11, 2010

Pics

So here's a big collection of random pictures. The first is the last commission I completed, of Penny Lane Mall on Rehoboth Avenue. Still working on two others.
The Snowball 5k was this past Saturday, and I don't know what the ttemp was, but it was VERY cold. This is the bay, not sure if you can see the whitecaps. We were at the State Park, so we had a little extra wind to make it reeeeal special. The following shots show how warmly everyone was dressed....for a RUN. My cup of water was freezing as I drank it. Yeah, we're stupid.






This is Jim Killion. I can't wait to show him this pic, it's so him. It's a shot from rehearsal for "I Ought to Be in Pictures". He's a trip - one of the funniest men I know.



Snow!




Lorrie, hamming it up on New Year's Eve

Tina and me, Garrett and Charlotte.




The back of my New Year's Eve dress. :)

No comments: