Sunday, January 17, 2010

Silly humor


I love the idea of this, it seems silly to me. And for some reason, silly stuff makes me laugh. I've always been a fan of Monty Python (the silly walk stuff sends me rolling to the floor) and Adam Sandler and Will Ferrell, that kind of thing. I know it's not something to be proud of, and frankly I'm not, but we really can't control what makes us laugh, right?

The Lewes Historical Society Show is next month and I have decided to do some figure work for it, for a change. Getting kind of bored doing the same thing, so just changing it up for a while. It will be interesting to see what kind of reception they get (or don't get). But either way, it's a nice mental break, and FUN.

1 comment:

Art Trip said...

I'm with you on the humor stuff. Know that being an artist kind of demands an ability to laugh!