Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Citizen Cope

Listening to Citizen Cope drift down the stairs. Haley's upstairs listening. Diamonds they fade....I'm telling you...these feelings won't go away, they be knocking me sideways..

Have been working on the Wilmington skyline painting and it's really frustrating the hell out of me. I've been going over and over the same spots, refining, layering...mainly because I can't "get happy" with it. I don't want to post a pic right now because I'm just so.....ehhhh. It'll get there, just definitely not an instant gratification kind of painting. I'm staring at it right now, giving it the stink eye. The sky is bothering me, and there's a particular building that just looks like a booze flask to me right now.

Mercury is in retrograde. When this happens, I just want to go live in a cave, because it wreaks havoc with my life. Is that how to spell wreak?

No comments: