Sunday, August 15, 2010

Clothing, art, cool breezes

Today's Post Secret fave. This particular pattern reminds me of some also-ugly plaid, button down shirts I wore in the 70's. Ew.

The Rehoboth Art League Outdoor Show had two beautiful weekends. The show had a new layout, great musical entertainers, free face painting (theatrical type...no little balloons and hearts here...) freshly squeezed lemonade, catering by Nourish, and of course - fabulous art. Putting on this show is definitely a (big) uphill battle for numerous reasons, but our very tiny staff and many wonderful volunteers pulled it off. We've been working for about 19 days straight now and are all really kind of tired and probably a little punchy as well.

1 comment:

stacy said...

Oh my god, I used to love plaid button down short sleeved shirts - I used to buy them from the Gap with my hard-earned grocery store wages ($4.35/ hour). haha!