Monday, June 15, 2009

A new week

Whew! I feel like I'm finally able to come up for air, at least somewhat. I've never experienced anything like what has transpired over the last two months. It's been like being sucked down into a crazy whirpool and finally getting spit out miles away.

The mini show opened without a hitch. I do have pictures, but have to find my power cord for my printer in order to download them to the computer. (ugh!) "Stinkin' Rich" went well for its first weekend, with lots of laughs and a couple of standing o's. (Always nice). Today I finished the second 5 x 7 for the "Lotto Heart" event for Camp Rehoboth taking place on July 3. It was due TODAY, and I started and finished it within two hours. Speed painting! Now the next deadline is for the "Facades" show, which is taking the place of the plein aire event this year. It's being held at the Bellmoor.....third weekend of June? Not sure of the date, just know that the second painting is due Monday. Putting in Camp Rehoboth and a large Blue Moon painting as well. After that, it's time to get ready for St. Peters. I have a feeling that this summer is going to be spent working. After this crappy winter and spring, that's a damn shame!

A few more paintings sold from Cafe Sole - a very good thing. Time to get more framed up.

So, off to the Y for a workout, then back HERE to clean the house. Still so much to do (and way too little time).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what you need... a vacation. Sounds great, busy, but great!

Kim Klabe said...

girl, you are so right! I'm tossing around the idea of Taos...been wanting to go for a while. Maybe there's lots of single guys there, huh?

Anonymous said...

I don't even know where that is, that is the bubble that is my world! But if you can, go for it :o) Life is short