Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stolen from Stacy Caldwell...finish the sentence.

Okay Stacy - I'm stealing from you!


Outside my window...darkness with a few streetlights. Tree frogs and breeze.

I am thinking...when am I not thinking? I'm worrying about disappointing people while trying to make myself happy.

I am thankful for...healthy children, family, friends, two hands to paint with, my new home, and a heart that is amazingly resilient.

From the kitchen... the sound of Dustin on the phone.


I am wearing... capris and a green shirt....like anyone cares...about any of this probably.


I am creating... my summer stock - painting like crazy.

I am going... to figure out a way to make all this confusing, wrenching but beautiful stuff out.


I am reading... haven't read a book in two months, after being on a total book tear for a while. Just getting back to reading the newspaper. This must change.

I am hoping... for things I can't say out loud.


I am hearing... distant traffic and a dog barking.


Around the house... household noises - Dustin in the silverware drawer, music from Haley's room.


One of my favorite things... my new house.


A few plans for the rest of the week...work, painting, kids, LottoHeart preview, B.A.S.E. grand opening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... what exactly are you hoping for? I'm scared.

Kim Klabe said...

I'll fill you in when I see ya.