Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stinkin' Rich

Did I mention that on top of all the other chaotic mess that has been going on in my crazy life that I'm also in a play that opens next weekend? (Great timing Kim!) Somehow, in the midst of it all, I managed to memorize my lines. Snuck that in between tears and drama and car accidents and house sales and purchases and moves. I personally believe God intended for me to be as busy as possible, that way my mind couldn't dwell and end up getting me into trouble.

Anyway, the play opens next weekend (June 12) and runs that weekend and the following. It's a remake of Moliere's "The Miser" and it's called "Stinkin' Rich". It's being held at Possum Point Theatre in Georgetown DE. 302-856-5400. I think that's the ticket number. If not, check the phone book. Come out and see it - it's a comedy, and we need ticket sales.

Time to rest these tired eyes, tomorrow is another crazy-busy day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are un-friggin-believable!