Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Loitering


This is the latest in-progress, with the colors just getting blocked in. "No Loitering", 14 x 18 oil. Going to be a fun one too.

So, what a day...turned out to be really beautiful right about lunchtime. Daffodils are starting to pop up, which always makes me smile. There's not a whole lot of prettier things then when they're all blooming in nice sunny yellow and white patches. And the air smells so good, with all the ground starting to warm and the little buds starting to open. Birds are singing....I do think spring is my favorite season, or at least neck and neck with summer. And after this winter, I think people are just about ready to weep at the sight of it on its way.

Turned in my application for the Plein Air Paint Out in Rehoboth in May. A two-day event all over the streets of Rehoboth. Hope to get in, had a real fun time when I participated two years ago. Really gearing up for art show season and running season as well. Hoping to fit a lot of both in.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: