Friday, March 18, 2011

Ann Coulter and other things that mess up a perfectly perfect day.

So, I COULD embed a video of Ann Coulter (not usually what I call her) on here, because otherwise if I just type what she said, you probably won't believe me. But I just can't bring myself to do it. I did post a video of her a few years ago, and it really bothered me. The blog felt polluted.

She was on Faux News the other night, saying that some research says that RADIATION IS ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOU. She spewed off a lot of scientist's names and research, but even O'Reilly was like, "come ON." She makes my head hurt. I think she's the devil in disguise. And I think she probably eats her mates, if she has any.

So, deep breath here.

New York tomorrow! Spending the night on Madison Avenue and then going to the Hopper show at the Whitney on Sunday. Ain't that nice? Yes, yes it is.

No comments: