Saturday, March 5, 2011

Show Schedule

So, here's some good news - I have a solo show coming up on August 6 at the Peninsula Gallery! Very excited about this opportunity, and will be very busy painting for the next few months. My plan is to complete two paintings a week in order to have 30-35 new pieces by July. A huge endeavor, but I'm up for the challenge. The Peninsula Gallery is just over the drawbridge in Lewes as you head east toward Lewes Beach. More info to come as it gets closer.

And there's another opportunity, this time with my friend Stacy Caldwell, who had the wonderful dog portrait show in Lancaster this past fall. She has invited me to show with her in December - see this link - Show at the Candy Factory in Lancaster, PA

I really loved that little town, and am looking forward to going back. There's also a great hotel I want to check out - I think it's called the Lancaster Arts Hotel. Looks like a fun road trip in December, when the town will be all decorated again.

Other shows in 2011 - St. Peter's, the first Saturday in July, Second Street Lewes, the RAL Outdoor Show, 3rd weekend in August.


No comments: