Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday....eh.

I am not a lover of shopping, so no, I did not shop, begin my Christmas shopping, or even look at sales flyers today or any day preceding today. My kind of shopping is done right here, on the computer, in my comfy clothes and preferably barefoot or slippered. Click, click, click, done. Anything that can't be bought on the computer...and I mean REALLY CAN'T, will be taken care of in person, reluctantly. When I drove past the Outlets and saw the busses and the out-of-state cars, and the people running the red lights to get IN to the Outlets, and all the parking spaces gone and people parked in the grass, yeah....I thought, oh, I sooo want to do that.

Not.

B.A.S.E. was open all day today though. We decorated Gallery C with everyone's work, and there were lots of goodies around. It was a day to paint...all day....which was absolutely wonderful. Two more commissions finished, and another with much more progress.

Tomorrow is the Run for the Rose 5k, which I may do. Hopefully it won't be as cold or windy as it is right now. Very both. Then Sherry and I have two theatre sets to finish (not excited).

Tonight is chill-time. Maybe a few drinks, a hot bath and some company. Enjoy your Friday, Black or not.

No comments: