Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quiet


Post Secret


Halloween - one of the best days on the calendar has gone by entirely uncelebrated. What a travesty. :) No trick or treaters at the new place (but I now have chocolate for emergencies) and plans for the evening fell through. The good thing is I went to sleep early and woke up to some sunlight because of the time change. The sky is beautiful at the moment, there are birds singing, and the house is quiet and peaceful. Not a bad way to start a Sunday.

I'm leaving today for a few days of work travel. Going to visit the Frederick Pottery School in Frederick MD, the Yellow Barn Studio in Glen Echo MD, the Torpedo Factory in Alexandria VA and the Lorton Workhouse in Lorton VA. I'm very excited about seeing all these places, it' like candy for my mind and eyes. What better to do on a work trip? Will also get to see one of my bff's while I'm there.

Now there's geese passing by, making a racket. A great fall morning, even if I did miss Halloween.

No comments: