Friday, November 20, 2009

So...

So is that Damien Rice song not beautiful? I didn't like the movie "Closer"....at all. Saw it alone a few years ago and left the theatre feeling morbidly depressed. (If you're not following, "Closer" is the movie that is featured throughout that video...a very dark, disturbing, make ya want to slash your wrists kind of movie.)

And speaking of movies, I guess "Twilight" is out in the theatres. I have a friend who is wayyy into the whole thing and has read the books more than once, and probably more than twice. My daughter will want to see it too, but her interest is not on the obsession level. I think she just likes the Edward guy because he's cute.

Focused on completing COMPLETING two commissions this weekend. Time to get rid of the feeling of being behind the eight ball.

No comments: