Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Attack of the face painters

Okay. So this was my first year doing "Dover Days". I agreed to participate months ago, and thought I'd do face painting instead of taking artwork because there were supposed to be a lot of kids at this thing. And yes, there were a lot of kids. However, there were also a lot of FACE PAINTERS! In fact, look at this monstrosity that was DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM ME. For crying out loud! They had three people painting for less than what I was charging and they were clowns! There's no competing with that. AND, if you walked three booths up, there was ANOTHER face painter. Turned out to be plenty of kids to spread among the three face painters. Here are some of the faces:







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yea I'm sure my comments won't be on your blog either but check out www.snazaroo.us it has the FAQ and tells about the harmful acrylics on skin.