Sunday, May 11, 2008

Overbooked....and liking it...kind of.

I have no idea how I worked 40 hours. I think I've now filled all those hours with other things to keep any possibility of boredowm from setting in. Ever.

One week to the Marathon. Thank God this training is almost over. I always start to hate running at this point, but it's always temporary. I really, really, really hope there's nice weather on Sunday.

Yesterday was the all-day (too long) Jazz, Blues and BBQ event at Killen's Pond. I froze my butt off. Sold some stuff, but froze. Enough with this weather already. We definitely had spring this year, no jumping from winter to summer like Delaware usually does.

The Little Foxes is coming along. Lots of rehearsals, lots of lines, a very long play. But it's really fun playing Regina, who is just about the meanest, coldest woman next to Joan Collins. Love her. :)

Sheridan is complaining about sweating in Hawaii. How dare he. I'd like to bounce a pineapple off his head.

Come to Sedona over Memorial Day weekend for a meet-the-artist day. Bring money, buy art!

No comments: