Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow, sun!

Sun and warm weather?? Can't last!

2 days till the Marathon. Oh, good Lord. Looking like it's going to be 68 and mostly sunny. Let's hope. I've decided I'm going to wear "wheelies" and just covertly skate when people aren't looking.

My daughter had a pep rally today. I wish I had taken a picture of her before she left the house. Oh. My. God. Let's see, she had on a teal-colored top (which she claimed to be blue), gold shorts (blue/gold-school colors), white knee-socks, pulled all the way up, Uggs over the knee socks-but the socks poked out the top, and hair in pigtails. She looked like she was part of Cirque S'oleil. (I have no idea if that's spelled correctly).

My son - another story altogether. Can teenagers have Alzheimers? Or it just that they are so wrapped up in their own world that they don't notice that rest of us are here? He completely blew off Mother's Day - never said the words, and his father had to sign his Mother's Day card for him because he just couldn't find the time. (Am I whining?) It's a good thing I love him so much, he gets away with murder.

No comments: