Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Technology....kewllll

Just got a wireless mouse and an ergonomic wireless keyboard. Love not having extra wires around. Can't wait till the day when everything's wireless, then there won't be problems with hiding cords from lamps, t.v.'s, etc. My daughter had stuck stickers all over my last keyboard - of that crude little bunny - you know the one? So I'm glad to get rid of that mess. This one is shiny and new and my son hasn't deposited pounds of food crumbs between the keys yet. Makes a nice little clicking noise when I type too. (Easy to please apparently.)

Anyway, here's the finished product of the latest painting. I corrected the problems (hopefully). Titled "Sunny Rehoboth backyard."



And here's a shot of the very beginning of McQuay's Market...hope to be done with this one in a week or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I see more detail in the second one, but I don't see what was "wrong" with the first one. Spill the beans so I can sleep at night!!!

Kim Klabe said...

Some shadow problems, a few lines that needed straightening, and yes, more detail. Nighty night.