Monday, May 26, 2008

Mini's and mini-races

Had my "meet the artist" day at Sedona yesterday. I brought some "mini's" of my paintings that were matted and signed. Sold a few and the Gallery is carrying them also. For $20 they're a nice little pic for the walls. This is a pic of Marion (the owner) and me at the entrance to Sedona.



A couple on the wall.....



and a few more.




Our Memorial Day has been spent working on fixing the storm damage from a couple of weeks ago and getting the house clean. Ahhh, nothing like a clean house. And it's BEAUTIFUL outside! This weekend has been so nice. What a great treat for the business owners. Looking at two robins outside my window bobbing along by the Shasta daisies that are just about ready to pop. Wow, I love spring/summer. Nice. Great smells coming in through the window too - sun and grass and warmth.

We did the Masser 5-miler yesterday. Huge change from last Sunday. Ran 7:30-7:40, something like that, and finished in 38:32. Second in my age group. Kind of tough to get going faster after training slow for the marathon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. Spring has finally sprung here too. No longer are the chilly winter days of 83 degrees - now we are averaging 85 degrees! hehe