Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Solo Show at Sedona Restaurant

For the month of May, I'll be the Featured Artist at Sedona's in Bethany. I hung the work yesterday and they'll be opening for the season tomorrow. I'll be there on Sunday, Mother's Day, for a "meet the artist" kind of thing at brunch. Lots of good buzz about the artwork, and I'm excited to have a change of venue.

Since most of my artwork will be split between Sedona and the Kennedy Gallery, there is very little left to take to the Blues Festival this weekend. SO, I'm planning on taking hand-painted wine glasses and a few originals and prints. It's supposed to be 80 on Saturday and the music festival is outside, so I'll be sure to bring sunscreen too. If sales are slow, at least I can get a tan.

I'll post pics after Sunday's meet-and-greet.

(Only 11 more days till the marathon. Eek.)

No comments: