Thursday, August 21, 2008

Children's Beach House

The Children's Beach House Beach BBQ will be held Saturday night from 6-9 at the CBH grounds on Lewes Beach. The Adirondack chairs that were painted a few months ago will be auctioned off, and the 12 artists will also be showing six other pieces of artwork respectively. Should be a fun time. I'll take my camera and let Robert take the pics, since I'll probably have some wine. :)

Lots of birthdays this week - Happy Birthday to my son Dustin, Dave Johnson, my best friend's husband, Diane Besbris Krammes, Kirsten Schell. I've got one coming up too, but I don't like the number, so let's just ignore it this year.

Summer......slooooow down. I'm definitely not ready for it to be over. It always goes too quickly.

2 comments:

This Crazy Life of 437 said...

You are going to be 50 this year, right?

Kim Klabe said...

Uh......I have a joke for you.

Knock Knock.