Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summertime at 13

Another sleepover, a different gigglebox. They just got done watching "When Harry Met Sally", my all time favorite movie. Now they're (ANXIOUSLY) awaiting Domino's delivery. Domino's has a pizza tracker when you order online, so you can see when your order is placed, prepped, baked and finally enroute. When the enroute button lit up, they ran out front to the end of the driveway to wait to pounce on the driver. Here's the pic.



They've also decided to "camp out" in the back yard. They put this tent up by themselves, not an easy job. I was impressed.



And this is what they're sleeping under. Hmmmm....maybe I'll join them.



I remember my 13th summer - it was magical. Remember yours?

1 comment:

This Crazy Life of 437 said...

I was too drunk to remember my 13th year.