Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photo credit

I'm posting an email from my daughter, regarding the beautiful picture of the ramp down to the beach at the CBH. It's the first photo listed in my last blog. I told her I'd give her credit. Her "thank you, come again" is her 7-11 tribute. IT'S A LOVELY PICTURE HALEY!

mother,
i think you need to recognize on your blog that my daughter took this picture whom wants to be a photoagrapher ( the one of the little boardwalk things going down to the beach at the childrens place thingy)
thank you
come again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haley, I honestly LOVE this photograph, even when I thought your mom took it... Now I love it even more!

The composition is so strong with the boardwalk leading you right into the picture. There are great strong opposing lines that are broken up just enough by the people and the posts coming out of the water on the horizon. The contrast in value from the foreground to the background really anchors the image.

Haha, that is just me trying to sound like my art teacher, who is a real experienced artist and just might say the same things. But honestly, it is simply striking! Keep taking pictures like this and you will be a very successful, happy photographer!